What is brain tumor,reason,brain tumor stages,care on symptoms and preventions.
What is brain tumor?reason,brain tumor stages,care on symptoms and preventions.
Brain tumor|What is a brain tumor?|reason|Brain tumor stage (4th stage)|Take care on symptoms|Brain tumor prevention
Brain tumorTumors are usually associated with cancer, although not every tumor is responsible for the cancer, it is still very malignant. Brain tumor is a very dangerous disease, it does not just affect the brain, but it affects the whole body, because the brain itself operates the whole body. It is very important to identify and treat the symptoms in time.
What is a brain tumor?Brain tumors are formed when cells grow abnormally in the brain. In this, a bunch of cells are formed in a particular part of the brain. It sometimes turns into a cancerous lump, so brain tumors should never be taken lightly.
Reason for brain tumor:Although the exact cause of brain tumor has not yet been ascertained, some reasons are believed to be responsible for it, such as wrong lifestyle, chemical and pollution found in food and drink, genetic causes or any disease. Brain tumors can also be caused by radiation used in treatment.
Brain tumor stage (4th stage)1. This is the normal stage of brain tumor. In this stage, tumors begin to form in the brain. Tumor cells develop very slowly and do not spread to other parts of the brain. Surgery is better at this stage.
2. In this stage the cells are malignant in nature and look smaller than normal cells. Their nature is also to spread to other parts of the body. If not treated at the right time, the tumor progresses to a dangerous condition.
3. At this stage, the tumor has reached a state of maturity. Cancer cells spread rapidly and damage all the activities of the body. Now, with better treatment, such a patient can also be saved.
4. This condition is fatal. In this, the brain tumor is fully developed. Melignant cells spread at a very rapid rate and cause great harm to the body. Dangerous tissues are very difficult to identify. In such a situation, survival is not guaranteed.
Take care on symptoms:1. Vomiting often during the morning, especially when moving from one place to another, one should be careful, as this may be a sign of brain tumor.
2. Headache is the biggest sign of brain tumor. A severe headache usually occurs in the morning. Many times people consider it as a migraine and ignore it.
3. If there is a tumor in the cerebral, it causes obstruction in the body to maintain balance.
4. In case of tumors in the parietal lobe, a person also has problems in daily activities.
5. Brain tumor disease causes epileptic seizures and causes unconsciousness.
6. If there is a tumor in the temporal lobe, the person's ability to speak is affected and his or her tongue starts to falter.
7. Eyesight is affected if the tumor is near the occipital in the brain. Things appear blurred.
8. If there is a tumor in the frontal lobe of the brain, it is difficult to learn new things. Memory begins to weaken.
9. If there is a tumor in the temporal lobe, some sound is always heard in the ears. Things start appearing two or two.
10. If the face feels weakness in some parts and weight increases suddenly, it can be a sign of brain tumor.
11. You should be careful if the stiffness in your throat becomes more.
Brain tumor prevention:
2.There are many known ways to prevent brain tumors, yet it is better to avoid chemicals in the diet.
3. Do not make a habit of waking up too much. A lot of sleep is necessary to keep the nervous system from getting disturbed.
4.Eat a diet rich in vitamins and nutrition. Pay special attention to vitamin-C, vitamin-K and vitamin-E foods.
5. Make a distance from junkfood or canned foods.
6. Drink plenty of water :
The exact cause of brain tumors is not known exactly, but some causes are believed to be responsible for it, such as wrong lifestyle, chemical and pollution found in food and drink, genetic causes or used in the treatment of a disease. Having radiation can also cause brain tumors.